The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or phantom power.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2″ condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 is at home in the studio, on stage or on location and is equally suitable as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
– Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
– Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
– Capsule: 0.50″
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid
– Address Type: End
– Frequency Range: 40Hz – 20kHz (selected HPF @ 80Hz)
– Output Impedance: 200Ω
– Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
– Maximum Output Level: 9.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
– Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
– Power Options: Phantom power +48v or 9v Battery
– Weight: 390.00gm
– Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
– Output: XLR