Brighten up any room in the house with this beautiful White Tree for a stunning botanical touch! Parade as a wedding centrepiece and collect sentiment tags, display all your crafting delights at your local fair or take into the classroom and ask the little ones to make their own wish tags! This tree is the versatile decoration for any occasion.
With a plethora of inspirational ideas and crafty creations to make, this fantastic twig tree is designed for use all 12 months of the year. Why not introduce a modern twist on the Christmas tree this year and recruit your family to a crafting session to decorate this delightful replica perennial plant!
At a whopping 104 cm tall, this tree features a sturdy wooden base and fresh white colouring covering the intertwining branches. Use the wired rubber branches to bend and shape into the perfect position and get decorating! Whichever your idea, get ready for the amazed and endearing looks this tree is sure to procure.
- 104 cm tall
- Perfect for displays, centrepieces, kids activity, promoting events and ornaments
- Can be repainted to fit in with your chosen colour scheme
- Use all year round for a fantastic decoration!
Ten top tips for the Decorative White Tree:
- 1. Hang themed and yummy treats from the branches at kids parties
- 2. Use it as a reward for the little ones to hang stars from when they’re good!
- 3. Wishing Tree – Craft the perfect centrepiece to your wedding or baby shower and ask guests to hang wishes from the branches.
- 4. Add festive treats and imagination for a unique advent calendar at Christmas.
- 5. Peg family photographs – and make an actual family tree!
- 6. Hang your dazzling jewellery collection from it.
- 7. Deco mache words and hang their warmly-themed sentiments from the branches.
- 8. Get messy with the kids! Make handprints and cut them out to use as leaves.
- 9. Craft origami or quilled flowers from paper to prettily nestle among the branches.
- 10. Wrap coloured wool around it to reflect the change in season or room theme